Trinity Baptist Church was first established in the 40’s, and met in Carrie Sharp’s garage. The first pastor Ray Canary was called in 1946. Today, more than 65 years later Trinity still sits at 13 W 40th and continues to have a burden to reach the lost. Bobby Morford, our pastor since March 20, 2011 is leading us into the next phase of our Ministry. He has a heart for the lost and a strong desire to see growth in the congregation. But growth cannot be defined merely in numbers. It is his belief that we need to grow Spiritually to truly effect numeric growth.
Who We Are